Insurance Type

Understand what type of coverage you need. We make it easy for you. Find the right type of Insurance for your buisness, home and auto.

Commercial Insurance

Protect your business with personalized coverage from General Liability, Professional Liability, Worker's Compensation, BOP (Business Owner Property), Umbrella, Contractors Liability and more.

  • Retail Locations 

  • Online Sales       

  • Restaurants

  • Offices

  • Auto Repair Shops

  • Consulting

  • Mercantile

  • Builders Risk

  • IT/Software

  • Specialty Contractors

        -(Only Specialize in 1 or 3                 classes, Painting, Flooring,               Interior Remodel, Masonry)               No Framing, No Roofing

  •  Workers Comp (Payroll 100k minimum)

Special Risks Insurance

Special Risk Insurance is an Insurance Policy that is non-traditional or unusual because the person or business insured is exposed to certain risks. These can be higher risks which can be of a dangerous nature to the insured.  The following are some of the Special Risks we cover:

  • General Contractors

  • Worker's Compensation-300,000 minimum for contractors

  • Framing (Structural Work)

  • Auto Sales

  • Lawyers

  • Manufacturers

  • Transportation Commercial Auto

  • Mid Size Businesses

  • Bars/Nightclubs/Restaurants

       -over 50% in alcohol sales

  • Pollutants

  • Full Building Construction

  • Industrial Work

Auto Insurance

The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or

        other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.

  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.

  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.

  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.

  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.

Home Insurance

Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:

  • The structure of your    home

  • Replacement costs

  • Personal possessions (up to a set limit)

  • Living expenses in case of a disaster

  • Liability

  • You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  • Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  • Flood policies

  • Umbrella policies (additional liability)